In Part 2 of our gift guide we're giving you the DL on some of our favorite gifts for the small ones in your life:
- My Family Builders - We love these blocks and the fact that you can start celebrating diversity with your little ones early on. Let them create families that look different, because - they do!
- Target Classic Car Pajama Set - Have your little one wake up on Christmas morning wearing these precious pjs. We were too slow to get a pair for everyone in the family so it looks like Archer will be these best dressed of the three of us!
- Wire & Honey - We couldn't choose just one thing from this store, we want everything. Seriously, this company is so great - if you haven't bought from them yet - run, don't walk, to their store!
- And Tango Makes Three - This story about two male penguins who create a non traditional family gets me every time. It's beautifully illustrated, heartwarming AND based on a true story - what more could you wish for?
- TP MOCS - Beautiful handcrafted moccasins made by Native Americans. Each pair sold increases employment for NA artisans, provides necessities for underprivileged children living on reservations, and allows for the preservations of NA traditions.
- Poppet Hoxton Sling - I challenge you to find a babe who doesn't look great in this sling - seriously, it looks good on everyone!
What are you buying for the little ones this season? Head on over to our instagram and let us know!