- Pandemic Board Game - For many of us, the Holidays are the only time of year that board games make an appearance. Why not let community win over competition for once and work collaboratively to save the world from a deadly pandemic?
- Drinks by the Dram - they do the BEST curated collections of whiskey, gin, vodka etc and have beautiful packaging for their advent calendars / Christmas crackers. Shipped from the UK so you've missed the cut off for this year but bear them in mind for 2018.
- Amazon Echo - Because, as my husband says "I've spent 10 years asking you to tell me jokes and you always ignore me... now I have Alexa." Seriously though, it's amazing. I don't know how we survived without one for so long.
- Bah Humbug Tray - I love this tray and given we are a cheese obsessed family, it will get a ton of use over the Holidays. Target has a few different styles and they're just as good. I want one of each!
- The North Face Runners 2 Etip Gloves - Because who doesn't still want to check their phone in cold weather? Okay, so we live in California and it's not that cold but we'll head back to the UK for a visit come Spring and these will be perfect then!
- Alexander Hamilton - The musical is so inspiring and we play it constantly in our home so why not try to read the book it was based on?
And saving the best for last...
7. Poppet Chelsea Ring Sling - the perfect neutral sling - get those men in your life wearing those babies!
Happy shopping all!