TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS IN SHORT
- Please read this page in full before ordering any products from Poppet.
- By ordering any products from Poppet, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- All personal information you provide us with will be handled by Poppet as responsible for the personal information.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local charges may occur.
- Poppet reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This page contains Poppet's terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us
All personal information you provide us with, will be handled by Poppet as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, and to provide offers and information. The information you provide is available only to Poppet and will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request Poppet to delete or correct the information held about you. By accepting Poppet's Conditions, you agree to the above.
All products remain Poppet's property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
All payments conducted through Poppet are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
U.S. Domestic Orders: 1-3 business days shipping time via USPS Priority Mail.
International Orders: 10-15 business days shipping time via local postal carrier. Local/international charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers expense. Please note Poppet is unable to estimate the total amount of taxes or duties that may be due at time of delivery.
International orders are considered FINAL SALE once shipped and are therefore ineligible for refund or exchange. Refunds will only be eligible on manufacturer defect items.
- Poppet is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen packages. Packages that are marked as delivered, but “not received” are the responsibility of you and your local Post Office. Please contact your local Post Office if this situation occurs. Also, delayed scanning on USPS is beyond our control once the package leaves our premises.
- Poppet is not responsible for lost packages due to mistyped addresses.
- Poppet can not guarantee shipping times due to delays with customs, holidays or natural events or disasters.
- Allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and shipped (3-5 days during sales and product launches).
- Orders made late Thursday afternoon and Friday are shipped out the following Monday.
SALES & PRODUCT LAUNCHES
During sales and launches, we may be busier than usual. That being said:
- Orders will ship within 4-5 business days.
- Customer service inquiries are answered and resolved within 24hrs.
- Sale items are final sale and are not eligible for exchange/store credit.
- Having a product held in your shopping cart does not guarantee your purchase.
- Poppet reserves the right to refund any purchases.
- Poppet will not refund anyone for the sales price of a sling if purchased before the time of the sale. Poppet is unable to offer price adjustments for further markdowns.
- We are unable to change shipping addresses or combine shipping on multiple orders.
Poppet reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. In the event of a product being sold out, Poppet reserves the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. Poppet shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
All Poppet products purchased directly from the Poppet website, or an at official Poppet event, carry a full one year warranty on manufacturer defects from the date of purchase. This warranty applies to the original owner only.
Due to the nature of linen and woven products, this warranty does not cover fabric fading, dye transfer, common slubs, nubs or weavers knots. It also does not cover normal wear and tear or damage to the sling from outside forces.
Customers are encouraged to examine their slings upon delivery, before washing or wearing, as Poppet will not replace items where it cannot be determined whether a flaw was present when the sling arrived or whether it occurred during wash/wear.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES
At Poppet we want you to use and love your sling but we know it may take a little bit of practice to get the hang of it. We encourage you to check out our tutorials section or reach out to us if you need help or guidance in babywearing.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Are considered FINAL SALE once shipped and are therefore ineligible for refund or exchange.
U.S DOMESTIC ORDERS:
All orders are FINAL SALE. For orders placed at full price, you are entitled to an exchange within 7 days of your delivery date, or store credit (which is valid for 6 months). Please note that the product must be returned unused, unwashed, and in original packaging with all original tags in place. You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with an exchange.
In the case of an EXCHANGE, neither the original nor the return shipping costs will be reimbursed. Your original purchase will be refunded and a new purchase should be made. When returning your sling, it must be sent via tracked mail - Poppet will not be responsible for packages lost by your carrier. Your refund will be processed once your package has been received and inspected by Poppet.
To process an exchange, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- "Exchange" in the subject line
- Your name
- Your order number - this can be found in your order confirmation
The return address is: POPPET, 2051 El Camino Real, Suite 201, Palo Alto, CA 94306, USA.
Poppet's fabrics are natural woven fibers and as such you may notice normal linen nubs, slubs or weavers knots. These are perfectly normal and do not affect the safety of your sling. Think of these as the little things which make your sling truly unique. Please note that sling colors may vary slightly between dye batches.
Your ring sling is cut and sewn by hand and as such, there may be slight variations between lengths, widths or hem sizes. Please note that these variations do not affect the safety of your sling.
Poppet's single linen slings are pre-softened. This means that no breaking in is required but it does give the sling a wrinkled look out of the box. This is normal with linen and add to a lived in, comfortable look.
Poppet is not responsible for any injuries or death that occur while using our ring slings. Before use, please take the time to read the safety instructions and watch the tutorials on our Tutorial page. If at any point you notice a defect or abnormal wear and tear, please stop using the sling immediately and inform us at email@example.com.
If you are unsure how to use the ring sling safely, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are happy to help!
WARNING. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE MANUFACTURER'S INSTRUCTIONS CAN RESULT IN DEATH OR SERIOUS INJURY. ONLY USE THIS CARRIER WITH CHILDREN WEIGHING BETWEEN 8 AND 35 POUNDS.
- Babies younger than 4 months can suffocate in this product if face is pressed tightly against your body. Babies at greatest risk of suffocation include those born prematurely and those with respiratory problems.
- Check often to make sure the baby's face is uncovered, clearly visible, and away from the caregivers body at all times.
- Make sure the baby does not curl into a position with the chin resting on or near the baby's chest. The position can interfere with breathing, even when nothing is covering nose or mouth.
- if you nurse your baby in your carrier, always reposition after feeding so baby's face is not pressed against your body.
- Never use this carrier with babies smaller than 8 pounds without seeking the advice of a health care professional
- Leaning, bending over, or tripping can cause baby to fall. Keep one hand on baby while moving.